The world is marching into the future. Faster. With shorter windows to make an impact. As leaders, we must learn to keep up. We must learn to be agile, courageous, to dream bigger – to reach for more. We must learn the art of the shift.
This year at Live2Lead, you will learn how to shift, because we need leaders who aren’t just reacting to moments but responding to opportunities.
- John C. Maxwell: #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker; retired pastor
- Angela Ahrendts: Former VP of Apple; Former CEO of Burberry; Recognized as Top 100 Global Executive
- Marcus Buckingham: Author; global researcher focused on unlocking strengths and increasing performance
- Rachel Hollis: #1 New York Times bestselling author; Inc. Magazine ‘Top 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30’
- Chris Hogan: An expert on mortgages and investing; helps people plan their future and reach retirement goals
When & Where is Live2Lead?Friday Oct. 11th – 8am until 1:00pm
Shady Maple Banquets & Conference Center || 129 Toddy Drive || East Earl, PA 17519
The Pullo Center || 1031 Edgecomb Avenue || York, PA 17403
Individual Ticket Price: $74.00/ticket
Teams of 7 or more: $65.00/ticket
Use the code ‘ATD’ to take $15 off your individual ticket price!
Why should you come?
- Investing in yourself and your team strengthens your organization and community
- Learn from recognized global leaders in business, communications, and leadership
- Opportunity to win great door prizes from Live2Lead sponsors
This Live2Lead simulcast is hosted by the Goble Group, Steve Goble, CHBC || email@example.com Certified Human Behavior Consultant Certified Coach & Founding Partner of the John Maxwell Team www.thegoblegroup.com || 717.682.3198